Friday 14 October 2011

Baulkham Palace...

If you ever want to go have a great time at restaurant, go to Baulkham Palace...
Last night, Smartypants took Cutie-Queen and I to a chinese restaurant at stockland mall called Baulkham Palace.
Smartypants ordered:
Mixed vegetables, rice and a combination of egg noodles, prawns, mixed vegetables, chicken, beef and ... pork? I don't really like prawns,neither does Cutie-Queen,and Smarypants is vegetarian so the prawns went uneaten. While we were eating, a man sang songs to the tune of his guitar. I must say, he was a very talented man!
Then after we finished eating and we payed, a man brought us fortune cookies and mint chocolates. YUMMY! Cutie-Queen and I loved our fortunes, but Smartypants was not so pleased.
While we were eating, we talked about school and just as we were talking about this girl called Lindy, she walked through the door. She looked pretty shocked to see me, but not as shocked as I was.
I enjoyed that dinner very much and I wish I could do that all over again.


No comments:

Post a Comment