Friday 21 October 2011

Friendship...

When the time comes and it's time to make some friends, I find it very, very hard. I don't know about you but to me it's Do or Die. I'm not usually picky but when it comes to friendship, well...I have to pick someone that will want to be my friend just like I want to be theirs. I mean forever...

I need someone that will lookout for me, trust me and help me. These are all I need to find a perfect friend. Unfortunately, these qualities are hard to find in everyone. That is why I am glad I have two perfect friends like Drifting-Cloud, and Tiny-Paw.

They both think like me, like the same things as me, and we all love each other. However, our personalities are a tiny bit different. I am bold and up to anything. Tiny-Paw is shy but determined, and Drifting-Cloud is shy and likes to be as good as possible.

Friendship to me is most important.

Until next time,

Silvertongue.

No comments:

Post a Comment