Wednesday 19 October 2011

Daquibern...

If I could choose one place in the world to be, it would be my La La Land. My La La Land is called Daquibern.

This is a place where - in daytime - the sky is azure blue and the grass is emerald green. The leaves on the trees - which are wet with dew each morning - turn pale blue. However at midday the leaves turn violet and at night the leaves glow with a radient orange.

Animals of any kind breed in Daquibern. Many rare ones too! One of my favourites is Tadcaoidgvsnie. It has the head of a Dragon, the legs of a Tiger and a mixture of both in the body. Animals aren't the only thing that are in my Daquibern. Many plants grow there too!

Unfortunately my WONDERFUL Daquibern isn't that easy to reach. You have to travel to another Galaxy! This Glaxay looks like the Milky Way but, instead of being white, it's blue and green. Daquibern is one of the one hundred and thirty-nine planets in the blue-green milkyway, which is called Lovaf Isbsim.

I certainly beleive that Daquibern is special. My Dquibern is SO special, only wonderful people and creatures are allowed. Daquibern is guarded by one hundred gaurds made of the most fierce animals. These guards are called Diaown De Fovs.

There is a special gateway that leads to Daquibern but only those who truely believe can find it. All you have to do is believe... 

Sincerely,


Silvertongue...
...Daquibern...

No comments:

Post a Comment