Monday 3 October 2011

Sea of Monsters...

The day before yesterday, my family and I went to a golu. A golu is a
ritual where you put a whole lot of dolls on stairs. You invite people to come to
your golu and after they pray, you give them gifts. Anyway, my friend Samira
invited us to their golu.

I had been borrowing "Percy Jackson" books from her - I had finished the 1st one. Samira gave me the 2nd and 3rd ones. I was so excited! Since I wanted to finish them so badly, I finished the 2nd one in 3 hours.

The 2nd was about:
There is a poisening of a tree that is really important to camp "Half-Blood" - which is the camp Percy Jackson (he's half blood, which means his mother or father was a god( "father" in his sake) and monsters try to attck him) goes to - because it powers the boundries that
keep the camp safe.

They set out on a quest to find a cure (which is in the Sea of Monsters, even though they don't have permission. Their worst enemy within camp (Clarrise) has got permission and has set out on the quest intead. Which I must say, it doesn't make them anymore happy!

They go through lots of hardship. Along the way, Tyson - a cyclops - saves Percy a million times. they meet sirens and meet a huge cyclops...and in the end... Well I shan't tell you that. I don't want to spoil the ending!

Now, I am reading the "Titons Curse", book three.

No comments:

Post a Comment